Hollywood racks started in 1973 when we began making trunk-mounted racks in the back of our bike shop in Hollywood, California. Our Aim was simple: we wanted to make good quality products that were easy to use and came fully assembled. We earned a great reputation fast and soon began selling our racks to other bike shops throughout California. By the late '70s, we began selling our racks to bicycle companies such as Schwinn, Peugeot and nishiki. In 1981, we closed the bike shop and opened a small factory in los angeles, CA to exclusively make car racks, then relocated to a larger facility in 1988. In 1989, we began exporting our products to Europe, and in the 1990's we expanded our line to include racks for trailer hitches, pickup trucks and spare tires. We have since relocated our offices, R and d and us warehouse to our present facility in the los angeles area with manufacturing in Taiwan. Our products are available in all 50 States and in over 25 countries worldwide.
- Easy to adjust
- Will not damage your vehicle
- Hollywood Racks F4 Heavy Duty 4-Bike Trunk Mount Rack carries up to four bikes and comes with a day glow safety flag
- Exclusive dual positioning trunk/bumper system allows a custom fit on most sedans, SUVs, and minivans
- Extra heavy-duty steel tubing and hardware and integrated tie down strap for extra security
- Motorcycle tie down buckles and extra side straps ensure a secure fit for heavy loads
- Comes fully pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage